Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Funds
The Board of Trustees of Drexel Hamilton Mutual Funds (on behalf of its series Drexel Hamilton Centre American Equity Fund, Drexel Hamilton Centre Global Equity Fund and Drexel Hamilton Multi-Asset Real Return Fund) has announced a Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Funds on October 31, 2013 at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time in NYC. The Board has fixed the close of business on September 25, 2013 as the record date for the determination of shareholders of each Fund entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Meeting. Proxy and additional information concerning this meeting will be mailed directly to shareholders of record beginning September 27, 2013.
Drexel Hamilton Investment Partners LLC (DHIP)
DHIP is an SEC registered investment adviser which provides investment advisory and management services to clients through a variety of equity funds as a leading Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business ("SDVOSB").
Our portfolio managers use differentiated, research intensive investment processes with a global network and local presence; DHIP provides access to experienced, specialist fund managers who strive to meet institutional investors' investment needs for diversification and performance.
- Robust product platform of strategies; global and U.S. focused relative and absolute return products
- Compelling investment thesis and processes
- Established, experienced, specialist fund managers
- Boutique entrepreneurial investment culture
- Anchor investment and support
- Exceptional client service and access to investment team
- Premier independent 3rd party administrative and operational support
- Investors may benefit or receive credit for engaging DHIP as an investment manager per SDVOSB Federal mandate and applicable state laws
- SEC Registered Investment Adviser